NOTE: Robert Clore is not licensed to practice in New Mexico
Robert Clore is a seasoned appellate practitioner, handling civil appeals across the nation since 2001. Formerly an appellate services provider for many high-profile Texas defense firms, he has unique insight into the tactics of large corporations and insurance companies. Robert now dedicates his knowledge of appellate law to helping plaintiffs.
Robert graduated magna cum laude from St. Mary’s University School of Law and served two years as Briefing Attorney for Justice Nelda V. Rodriguez of the Thirteenth Court of Appeals for the State of Texas. With his extended history handling appeals processes, he is ready to step in at any time should a client need to take their case to a higher court. He has also branched out to handling personal injury cases from the beginning, fighting for clients against those who would deny them fair compensation.
Robert is rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®. He is admitted and practices before the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, and Eleventh Circuits. Robert is also a member of the bar of the Supreme Court of the United States along with the Appellate Section of the State Bar of Texas and the Corpus Christi Bar Association.
- J.D., magna cum laude, St. Mary’s University School of Law, 1999
- B.A., Baylor University, 1993
- Admitted to Practice – Texas 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, and Eleventh Circuits
- Supreme Court of the United States
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Appellate Section
- Articles Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal, 1998-1999
- Briefing Attorney, Thirteenth Court of Appeals for the State of Texas, 1999-2001
- AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell®