NOTE: Chris is not licensed to practice in New Mexico.
From the Bandas Law Firm offices in Santa Fe, Chris Bandas successfully puts his experience to work for plaintiffs, consistently obtaining substantial recoveries against big business nationwide. Born and raised in Texas, Chris has taken cases al the way to the Supreme Court in Washington, DC. However, he prefers to remain close to home, centering his practice in New Mexico and Texas.
Having practiced defense litigation for the first half of his career in some of the state’s most prestigious law firms, Chris has insight into the tactics and strategies of corporate giants and their insurance companies. Since starting his own firm, Chris has used his experience to fight for plaintiffs instead, consistently obtaining substantial recoveries against big businesses like the ones he used to represent.
He speaks fluent Spanish and has a reputation for keeping his clients informed and empowered.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center,
- B.A., Trinity University, 1990
- Admitted to Practice – Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Association of Justice
- Associate Editor, University of Houston Law Review, 1992-1993
- Rated “Distinguished” by Martindale-Hubbell